
Josh and Wendy's Number.....:(

Poor Wendy talked all of us into doing the Predators 5K downtown last weekend. When time came to run Wendy got the flu. She was so excited about doing it and has been so sick ever since. We had to take a picture in her honor. We all finished in good time. By running the race we got Predator tickets and tee-shirts. We all went to the game that night and had a big time. We actually had really good seats! At the race I got to shake hands with David from last seasons biggest loser. He was the cowboy from TN. Nice guy and has lost 140 pounds!
1 comment:
I wish you guys had invited me. I might have said yes this time!!! It probably wans't as big as the Country Music Marathon. Oh well, hope you had fun. Love you all.
kay
Post a Comment