Sunday, February 10, 2008

Litttle Man!

He is such a big boy these days! He looks sneaky in this picture!


He won't sit still and thinks it is so funny:)


He has to have bubbles every time he takes a bath these days!

Asa, Preston, and Ari


We got some nice weather and had to take advantage of it.


He got some sidewalk chalk from Santa and we finally used it!

I got a little carried away with the chalk. We had the American Idol groupies over for dinner that night and wanted to welcome them!


TOUCHDOWN!!! Look at that cute belly!


For some reason he likes to walk right in my flowers. Funny note- for the longest time Preston would not even come close to walking in the yard. He had to have my hand to even step that way. Finally this week he has gotten brave and will venture into the yard! They are so funny.


Last week I had to cook noodles for church and he just had to have some. Of course, they all ended up on the floor.....

Preston has been so much fun lately. He is really beginning to understand so much. I love teaching him showing him how to do stuff. He wants to try everything on his own. He puts his diapers in the trash, clothes in the hamper, plays clean up, etc... The one thing I refuse to let him do is feed himself. (except for the noodle picture) I don't want to clean up the mess....(lazy) I figure he will learn one day. Does anyone feel the same way?

13 comments:

Courtney said...

He is so cute! Aren't little boys the greatest!!!??? Yeah, I hear you on the feeding themselves thing. I let him feed himself cheese, turkey, veggies, etc., but yogurt, applesauce...nope! I can't give him a bath after every meal - you know you would have to!!!

thesemanchiks said...

He is a little cutie!! Tell him we said hello!! I hope you are feeling better!

...and Faith. said...

Love the pics. We miss you all so much! We need to get together soon...I know Phin would especially love it!
B

Anonymous said...

He is getting so big. I am with you on the feeding. If I feel "adventurous" I let him feed himself. Of course he doesn't use a spoon too well yet anyways but no matter what he gets it everywhere:)

Natalie Church said...

He really is getting to be a big boy! I love that he will help you clean up. We are looking forward to Disney!

Angie said...

I don't blame you. I imagine a little boy and a plate of messy food could get very interesting! :)

Kim said...

Cute pictures!
One of the funniest eating times was when my best friend's 1 yr. old brother (We were 16.) had spaghetti all by himself. He ate in just a diaper, and then his dad took him outside and hosed him off. I'll never forget it. =)

The Parker Family said...

Precious Preston is so cute! I love the belly shot! Just strip him down whenever you want to start teaching him to use a spoon. I started Jackson with oatmeal because it was not as messy as other foods. It tends to clump and be easily removed.

Sarah said...

He is such a cute little guy! It's so much fun watching them learn how to do new things and gain independence!

Julie said...

He's so cute!

Kimberlie Reese Denham said...

I haven't been the best blogger lately but it's nice to see Preston and how much he is growing. (Asa and Ari too) I think it is so neat that they get to play together. It makes me wish that I stilled lived in Nashville. So neat to see Laura Swang too. Anything new in her life? Does she have a blog?

Ryan said...

Preston is getting big!!! Mary Paul loves to feed herself. Yogurt is the worst, but mac-n-cheese with a fork is going pretty well. I love the belly picture!!!

Hollee said...

Super cute!