We had a few friends over for the Super Bowl. Brooke enjoyed her People magazine until the last few minutes of the game (when it got real good)! It was nice to be at home where we could just put Preston to bed:)
We hosted this year, too. It was so much easier than having to lug Emily and all her gear out into the night! I, however, didn't watch more than one play of the game (not that I really cared- I would have liked the People magazine, too!) because our little angel thought she should eat and poop every 30 minutes!
3 comments:
We hosted this year, too. It was so much easier than having to lug Emily and all her gear out into the night! I, however, didn't watch more than one play of the game (not that I really cared- I would have liked the People magazine, too!) because our little angel thought she should eat and poop every 30 minutes!
Cute pic! I love that Brooke was reading People the whole time, it really didn't get interesting till the end anyway...haha!
Oops, you already said that. :)
Post a Comment