Tuesday, February 26, 2008

UTC

The only time Preston was still the entire game was while drinking some Gatorade!


Playing in the rocks during the game...


Toni and Preston after the game. He did clap for her a few times:)


Toni and me!

We made it to one of Toni's games on Sunday. I don't think we could have picked a nicer day to go. The weather was beautiful. Preston loved being outside and running free. I was so glad Josh was there and willing to chase him around so I could pay attention to the game. They won 5-0! Toni did really good hitting and made some awesome defensive plays. I am so proud of her.

6 comments:

Angie said...

I'm loving this warmer weather! Good pictures! :)

Ashley & Bobby said...

Great pics....looks like you all are doing great!

LB said...

It looks like y'all had a great time in CO! I'm sure you missed your little guy tons!

Elizabeth said...

Lots of new pictures!! I bet you guys had so much fun skiing. And Preston looks so big. Is that a part in his hair that I see!

Candie Bowen said...

You've been busy! We missed you at Bunco- I had no one to pick on me! Looks like Colorado was lots of fun!

Lori said...

Your family is just adorable! you look more beautiful than ever! i need your secrets! : )