Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Play Group

Preston and Ari


Jack, Lauryn, Ari, Preston, and Brooke

All the kids played so well together. The moms just want to hangout and chat. We are hoping they will learn how to share. Preston just likes to pull hair for some reason....


Cute picture! (15 Months old:)


Still a blanket stuffer. He will keep it in his mouth all night long. We trying to pull it out but he starts grabbing it and chewing. I guess it comforts him. I try the think of it as a tooth brush since he won't let me brush his teeth.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Cute little Preston! I loved his new hand motion he kept doing lastnight...kind of like, "I don't know!"

Becky said...

Preston is so precious!!! Oh my goodness!! What a cutie!!! We do a playgroup now too with some girls and babies about Grace's age, and it is so nice to just hang out and compare stories... you realize your crazy stories are more normal than you think and other people are going through what you are at the same time!

Courtney said...

That is so funny about the blanket! Isn't it funny to see what they get attached to? Looks you guys had fun at your playdate!

Keeley White said...

It's been 2 weeks since an update...we need a new one! Since you stay on my case about updating, now I am going to regulate yours! I'm sure you had tons of time to update since Josh was home so much last week:-) I know you are glad they are working less this week. I'll see you tonight!