Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Christmas 2007

Reading books in front of the fire! Cozy:)


Preston is now decked out in Elmo as you can see!


Giving Uncle John a kiss.


I love this picture!


Pa Paw does whatever Preston wants:)


Preston was fasinated with the leaves. I think he sat there for about 10 minutes. It was so pretty outside on Christmas day.


Every time Preston saw Uncle Josh he thought he had to eat. It was so cute.

So excited about his Elmo chair........ (he really does love it)


Playing his xylophone from Uncle Josh and Wendy...


We took our picture outside since it was so pretty.


For some reason we cannot get Preston to look at the camera and smile...EVER.


Our little Family!!!


Reading Christmas stories with Gran.


He finally got it open.


Working on opening his first present. Each piece of paper had to be off.


His new toy box. (much needed in our house)


One of Prestons favorite gifts was his broom. For some reason he is just fasinated with brooms. He makes me sweep every time we are in the garage.



Eating with Uncle John and Aunt Cory.


Eating with Uncle Josh. Preston has gotten to the point where he will eat anything you put in front of him!


My mom, grandmother, and aunts.


Josh and Me!


Maw Maw and Paw Paw loved their gift cards to their favorite restaurants!

We have had another wonderful Christmas. We have spent lots of time with family, played lots of games, and made many more memories. It will take all year for Preston to play with all his new toys.




12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your bangs! Very cute! Looks like Preston had a big Christmas! :) Alex needs a toy box now too. Where did that one come from?

Angie said...

What a big Christmas! I think it's cute that he had to have all the little wrapping paper pieces off of the boxes. :)

Jillina said...

Glad you had a good Christmas. William wore the exact same Bailey Boys outfit for Christmas - great minds think alike :).

Ashley & Bobby said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas...Preston is so precious! We all need to get together soon!

LB said...

Looks like you had a lot of great family time! It's so great that Preston will eat anything in front of him! Wish I could say the same thing about Lawton! He almost gagged when we made him eat one bite of mac and cheese the other night. What kid doesn't like mac and cheese?

Stacy said...

What a fun Christmas for Preston! Santa was good to him!

Sarah said...

Looks like ya'll had a VERY Merry Christmas! Love all the pictures. Preston is so cute in his Elmo gear!

Candie Bowen said...

What a fun Christmas! Preston is such a cutie!

The Parker Family said...

What a wonderful Christmas for Preston, who is absolutely adorable. I love his smile. Is he an Elmo fan?

thesemanchiks said...

I love all these pictures! And we miss seeing ya'll. Lauryn and Preston were in class together on Sunday...wish we could have seen them together! See ya'll tomorrow I hope? We'll have to come to Preston'so play since he has all that Elmo stuff now...Lauryn LOVES elmo of course too!

Keeley White said...

It's time for another update:-)

Kimberlie Reese Denham said...

Love the family photos. It has been a while since I've checked in on your sweet little family. I can't believe how big Preston has gotten. So much of this post reminds me of James. James had, still has an Elmo chair and loves it. At this age, he hated taking photos and I could never get him to look at the camera either. It gets a little bit easier when they're older, at least you can bribe them to look at the camera for a lollipop or something!