
Starting Line: We began in coral #22! There were 32 total.

Waiting for it to begin.
Big boy got up early this morning:) He had Pancake Pantry for the first time!
Me, Wendy, and Cory
This was the 4th year for my father and I to do the 1/2 together!
Today some of my family and I continued the tradition of the Music City 1/2 Marathon! We love doing it but often ask ourselves why the day after. I believe there were about 29,000 runners/ walkers this year. Pretty much there were people EVERYWHERE. It tends to be very interesting what you will see out there (girls & boys peeing in the woods, crazy outfits, old people, heavy people, etc.) There are bands playing the entire course and people set up outside their house up and down all the streets. Near
DLU and Belmont is my favorite section. People in the neighborhoods come out and pass fruit, pretzels, drinks (some liquor if you want), offer their
restrooms, etc.
Our team this year included Johnny (my father), Becky (my mother-in-law), Cory (my sister-in- law), and Wendy (my other brother's girlfriend). I wanted to post some pictures for then to see but also for those of you interested in reading about us!!!
Let me also mention that while us picutred are running, our better halves go to Pancake Pantry for breakfast. They have done it every year and love that we participate for that reason!!!
13 comments:
I didn't know you had done the marathon 4 years in a row!! That's great! I guess you were pregnant last year with Preston? Even more impressive!
Andrew said that he saw you guys yesterday. I didn't know that Cory and Wendy ran with you. That is awesome! Maybe some year I will find the motivation:)
I'm so proud of you! You have such determination. Preston looked so cute tonight at the baby Bible presentation.
Wow...that is awesome! I don't think I could ever do that, but I really admire people who do! Way to go! Hope to see you soon!
Impressive stuff Mandi!
Yea!!!! I'm so impressed with you!
Way to go Mandi!! Good for you! I had no idea. I ran the Mardi Gras 1/2 Marathon and the Music City Marathon Full right before I got pregnant with Jack. Swore I would NEVER run again! You looked great!
You look amazing!! :)
You look so little!!!
I remember working at that every year (never participating, of course). Who sang at the concert?
I am so impressed! I think that next year you should do the full marathon!!
You go girrrrrrrrrrrrrrl!
Way to go! I love checking in to see how you are doing. Congrats on the run!!!
great stuff !
I would be that pancake pantry person though.. :)
Patrick
Post a Comment