Wednesday, April 25, 2007





Long overdue but I thought I should post some pictures of Preston's first trip to the beach. I think he would have loved it more if we had sunny weather. I only put on my swimsuit once. :( Maybe next time.
Our big boy is 6 months old and had his big dr. visit. He weighed in at 17lbs. 13 oz. He has grow 2 1/4 inches since the last visit. The nurse measured him twice just to be sure.

We are having fun except for the last two days he seems to be in a little pain with his FIRST tooth coming in.......

3 comments:

chris anne said...

good to see new pictures. he's a cutie. and looking a lot like you these days!

Josh and Lindsay Story said...

Love the new pictures! Hailey is catching up to Preston...she weighs 14 lbs. 8 oz.

Anonymous said...

Of course I have the problem of spit up!! I can't believe it could last till he's one! WOW! I can't wait to see pics of the condo. Is it all decorated?