Thursday, April 5, 2007

Wouldn't you like to be on your honeymoon right now!

It's official Dr. Jennifer Phillips is now a Monserrat! The wedding was beautiful. It seemed like Jennifer had a wonderful time at her wedding. I know we did. All of us girls just danced and danced. Becca led the train for the song "Come on Ride that Train." Jen's dad can cut the rug too! But, the best dancer award goes to the life of the party Tate Messner. Kent and Becca's son danced like a mad man all night long. He was even requesting songs! He even knew a few brake dance moves. I wish I had a picture to show. I do have a picture of Asa (Amy's son:) Isn't his hat adorable!



5 comments:

Blessed said...

You all look AMAZING!!!! I love your dresses!

Is Jennifer moving to Memphis? I think that is what I heard? If so, I'd love to hang out with her, and Joni is here too, I know she'd love to see her too!

Jillina said...

Aww great pictures!! Everyone is soo pretty.

Angie said...

LOVE all the pictures. I haven't seen so many of those gals in forever!

Charlie and Jennifer Senn said...

You all have a had a busy few weeks...skiing, camping, weddings, etc. Jennifer looks very happy...I'm glad the wedding was so fun!

Anonymous said...

How cute is that!! He's getting sooo big! I hope yall had a great Easter!


-Crystal (PHE)