Hey Mandi - I found your blog through Courtney's. Your little guy is so cute! Abby used to love Baby Einstein, too. I haven't really tried it with Beau much yet. I need to! See you at church again soon!
Will likes Baby Einstein too! He squeals and giggles - so cute! It was great seeing you at the wedding as well! You all looked gorgeous in your dresses!
Thanks for sharing the pics from the wedding. It's neat to see some girls in them that I haven't seen in a long time. Please tell Dr. Jennifer that I said hello next time you talk to her!
6 comments:
Hey Mandi - I found your blog through Courtney's. Your little guy is so cute! Abby used to love Baby Einstein, too. I haven't really tried it with Beau much yet. I need to! See you at church again soon!
You all look so good for just having babies!! Glad the wedding was fun!
Will likes Baby Einstein too! He squeals and giggles - so cute! It was great seeing you at the wedding as well! You all looked gorgeous in your dresses!
love those videos! and you all looked so pretty at jennifer's wedding. those bridesmaids' dresses were awesome!
Funny--they are VERY into that movie! :)
Thanks for sharing the pics from the wedding. It's neat to see some girls in them that I haven't seen in a long time. Please tell Dr. Jennifer that I said hello next time you talk to her!
Post a Comment