Sunday, November 18, 2007

1st Haircut

Before.....
He was a little confused:)

He was in the zone.

It doesn't look like much but he looks so different and grown up!

After!!!!

It wasn't as bad as I thought. His hair had gotten so long so fast. I have been wanting to take him to get a haircut but never found the time. Finally one day last week he had taken a shower with Josh and I knew with Josh home that morning we could do it. It is amazing what you can get done with an Einstein video, grapes, and a bottle of baby lotion to chew on! He actually did really good and it only took a few minutes. I was glad I hadn't paid anyone to do it. I just couldn't stand it hanging over his ears any longer. His widows peak had a few hairs down to his eyes:) I had to leave the curls for now!

9 comments:

Courtney said...

Awwww, they grow up too fast don't they!!! He is such a cutie and good job on the haircut, I am impressed!

Melissa said...

Good job Mandi!

Angie said...

It looks very sweet. I'm with you...keep the curls as long as you can!

The Parker Family said...

You are great barber...when can I make an appointment for Jackson? I also love the curls.

thesemanchiks said...

What a sweetie Mandi! Good cut too! We sure do miss ya'll - and can't wait to get together week after Thanksgiving....let's do for sure - okay? Happy Thanksgiving!!

Carmen said...

Oh, he's growing up so fast. You did a great job! Love the curls! I'm sure Lizzie won't need a trim until she's about 3!

Jillina said...

Great job on the haircut! I love those sweet curls.

Blessed said...

He is so cute. I agree with everyone else, the curls are too cute. Keep them!! :)

Elizabeth said...

That first hair cut is sooo hard on the mommy! You did a great job!