For those of you who think they look alike here is a close up..
Uncle Adam and Aunt Catherine had their trunk decorated so cute. He was the fisherman and she was the fish. It must have been salt water because Preston was a lobster!
He smiled and smiled for Mrs. Brownlee. I think he knows she would give him whatever he wants:)
Preston and Tori in their costumes. So sweet!
Happy Halloween!!!!
5 comments:
What a cute little lobster! He is getting so big!!
Cute pictures! I could just eat that lobster! Thanks for driving lastnight...it was really fun!
He is the cutest lobster I have ever seen. (Of course, bc he has the prettiest momma.) I love lobster so I know when one is cute. :) Glad it was a great day for the whole family.
Precious!
That is the funniest costume!!! He looked so cute. Where did you find it?!
Post a Comment