Thursday, November 1, 2007

Kindermusik!!

Preston and Lauryn in their halloween costumes!


They both love to go after whatever the teacher puts in the circle.

I think Tuesdays may be Preston's favorite day of the week:) He gets to show out in music class, play with Lauryn, and eat Chick-fil A nuggets. We are really enjoying kindermusik!

4 comments:

LB said...

We love our Kindermusik days, too! It is fun weekly tradition to have with friends. Preston sure makes a cute lobster! :)

Candie Bowen said...

They look so cute! I'm glad he's having fun in music class!

Jillina said...

Oh I need to find out more about this kindermusik. I've been thinking about it or little gym for the upcoming long winter days.

Jillina said...

Oh I need to find out more about this kindermusik. I've been thinking about it or little gym for the upcoming long winter days.