It was so funny watching Preston sit in this big boy chair. Paw Paw would gather the blocks and he would throw them all off the table:)
I had to include this picture of Preston in his cousin Mack's house shoes and my toothbrush. He loves walking around with our tooth brushes.
We had one sick boy on Thanksgiving.... He made it to dinner for about two hours then had to be rushed home:) After a two hour wait at the dr. on Friday we learned of his severe case of the croup. We got some steroids and made our way home to stay for a few days. He couldn't seem to get comfortable by Tuesday so we went back to learn of two slight ear infections. This time we got an antibiotic that seemed to help. He spent a lot of time sleeping which never made me think he could have an ear infection(but apparently that is a sign). These children are mysteries! We are grateful this is the first time he has been really sick. I hope it is the last for a while.
Only one of us got to attend the rest of our Thanksgiving ventures. Maybe Christmas will be better!
1 comment:
I love his little Thanksgiving outfit. I saw that exact one for Colt but they didn't have his size. So cute!!
Post a Comment