Sunday, December 2, 2007

BHCC Breakfast with Santa

Preston loved Santa and Mrs. Claus! He even patted his belly!


The church was crazy with children everywhere. Preston did not even make it through the Christmas caroling before Josh took him out. The kid is crazy:) He loved every minute being around all the children. There were about 600 people in all. We had a great time at our first of many breakfasts with Santa!

4 comments:

The Parker Family said...

Preston was so cute at Breakfast with Santa. When Jackson saw him, he said, "Preston is a big boy...he can walk."

Elizabeth said...

I so wish we had a breakfast with Santa- so fun! I'm glad Preston enjoyed himself!

Keeley White said...

It's about time you posted something new! I was getting tired of looking at Preston's first haircut:-)

Melissa said...

Looks like y'all had fun! Give Preston a kiss for me and tell him I said thanks for helping me blow out my birthday candles...all 30!