Friday, July 27, 2007

Dr. Visit

I had to post this picture! I hardly ever get a cute close up.

We had our 9 month check up yesterday. Preston seems to be doing great. Weighed 21 lbs. 75 % and 30 1/4 inches long 90th % (which I am not sure is correct). He has never been above the 50th percentiles in height or weight. He is so hard to get still that we had a hard time measuring him. He had his toe pricked for iron count and his was a little low so she suggested that I be sure to feed him a meat everyday. After the toe prick he had a band aide on his toe. Well after we left and had gotten on the interstate I noticed he was chewing on something in the backseat.......he had the band aid in his mouth..... He is crazy! I had to pull the car over on the on ramp to get it out.
The Dr. was surprised to see him walk. She said he is really early and just to beware. (She did have the I feel sorry for you look on her face:) He is just so busy and begs to have those feet on the ground.

14 comments:

Angie said...

That's a great close-up shot of him!

Sarah said...

What a cutie! I can't believe he is walking! What an overachiever!

The Parker Family said...

What a wonderful picture...I love it! I hope he is enjoying his learning table.

Rachel said...

He's walking?! Holy cow! What a big boy! And I thought Roselyn was big!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome that he's walking! WOW! He is soo cute! I love his big eyes.

Stephani said...

I can't believe that he is 9 months old already! You definitely have your hands full. Parker was an early walker too...you better make sure that you have all of your cabinets locked:)

What a cutie!

Stacy said...

Precious! Wow, get those running shoes out to keep up with him!

maggie and michael said...

That's such a cute picture. I can't believe he's walking either. Wow!

Carmen said...

He's such a doll! I really can't believe he's walking! I guess I can considering how active he is...You might have to get that leash out sooner than you thought:)

Segadi Family said...

What a sweetie!

Christine said...

oooh, I could just eat him up. His eyes are beautiful. I miss him! I'll watch him tomorrow if you want to go vote or we can go together and take turns switching him off if there's a line. Thanks for teaching bible class for me tonight. You are a life saver!!

Jillina said...

Frame this picture! It's great!!

Jillina said...

Hey if you want you and Preston come with Josh this weekend. You guys can stay here with us while he works. Could be fun!

Lori said...

wow!!! he is too adorable!!!! i am so excited to have a blog and check on everyone now!!!! your family is precious and you look amazing!!!