Friday, July 13, 2007

Have you ever heard of this?

Preston is getting so long!
Look at those teeth! He has 4 and is in the process of getting two more...


Sorry for the drought but we are back! Josh bought me a new camera and I have gone crazy with it. The first night he gave it to me I took over 100 pictures! So much is happening and we have been so busy.

Preston is almost nine months old. He is so crazy! We just laugh at how busy he is ALL the time. He is still not crawling but if he can get hold of anyones hands he is off. He wants to walk everywhere and begs to do it. He can even hold onto the walker now and do it himself for a short time. We bought him a walker that he sits in and he is all over the house. It is funny to watch how fast he can go! As you can see in the pictures he is teething big time. They just keep coming.

As I was shopping for some teething meds the woman who works at Walgreens told me a trick that her grandmother and mother both used. She claims if you take an egg put it in one of your child's socks and hang it above their bed that they will have no trouble teething....... She said to leave the egg until the baby is done. Sounds crazy hun? No one I have talked to has ever heard of anything like this. Let me know if you have! I am going to try it and just see:) I will try anything once!

2 comments:

Julie said...

I'm trying to visualize this egg thing-you'll have to explain it to me when I see you-He is getting big! What a cutie! I love the pics of Gina and Emmanuel too. It looks like you had a great week!

Jillina said...

One of my friends tried this egg thing only she hung it in the closet - it didn't do anything but stink really bad when she cracked it opening the door somehow :)

Glad your back into blogging!