Monday, July 23, 2007

Well we just returned from our annual trip to Fl. We had a wonderful time. It seems like so much happened with Preston while we were there. He turned 9 months old and boom he is off. He will let go and walk to someone standing a few feet away. He ALWAYS wants to be on those feet. He is still not crawling..... but I think he will walk soon. Big Brent found him sitting up in his pack n play while we were there. I haven't seen that one yet:) He now has 5 teeth and 2 on the way. We can see them coming.

I don't know which is better having to walk him around 24*7 breaking my back or chasing him around soon. Either way it is fun watching him grow and get more personality everyday.

He like the sand okay while we were at the beach but combined with sun, being wet and tired it wasn't a good combo. We spend lots of time at the pool and kid pool. While he was napping Big Brent took care of him indoors.


Big Brent taking care of Preston.
We tried to take some cute pics in the sand. He cried most of the time we sat him down.
Biter Biscuit.
I am not sure what he was doing.


With the grandparents!

6 comments:

Carmen said...

Hey Mandi! I'm glad you guys had a good time at the beach...I'm so jealous:) I love all the pics of Preston...I can't believe he's almost walking! You're such a hot mama in your swimsuit, too:)

Christine said...

I LOVE that picture of him in the frog outfit sitting in the sand with his hands behind his head. So cute! I can't believe he's about to start walking. I can't wait to see it. He might just bypass crawling. If he's anything like you and Josh, he's going to be a busy boy.

Elizabeth said...

I love all the new pictures! I can't believe that he's already 9 months old!! Glad that you guys had a great trip.

Melissa said...

The pciture with the frog outfit cracks me up! So cute!

Natalie Church said...

Well, it's about time you posted again:) I'm glad ya'll are back. It looks like you had a great time. I told Keeley we need to get together to do lunch in the next couple of weeks.

Courtney said...

That is so funny that he is going to walk before he crawls! Will isn't crawling yet either. He likes to rock on all fours, so maybe it will happen soon! Looks like you guys had a great time!