Friday, July 27, 2007

9 Months Old

He kept climbing out of his chair while I was trying to get his 9 month picture. I thought this one was really cute!
9 Month old sitting in his big boy chair. This is the only picture I got of him actually sitting still in the chair. He kept pushing foward and one time he took off walking.
Maybe he will crawl one of these days. This is about as far as he goes. (Not that he can't get where he wants to go:) He just prefers walking.....
Standing with his new play table that I got at a consignment sale!

I found him sitting up in his bed on Thursday after his nap. I watched him for about 10 minutes play and keep sitting up like he had been doing it for months. Once they learn something they don't seem to forget. (he has he biggest eyes sometimes!!)

4 comments:

Melissa said...

VERY cute pictures Mandi!

Kim said...

I wish I could just chew on those arms and legs.

Kimberlie Reese Denham said...

Walking at 9 months!? Oh Mandi, the chaos is starting early for you! Time to move everything to higher shelves!

Anonymous said...

I love his outfit! It is amazing how big he is.
Wendy