
Uncle Mark and Preston sledding. Thank goodness Mark and Ro-ree walked over to play. We had so much fun. I hope I have as much energy as they do when I am their age.:)

P had such a good time making a mess of himself in the snow. He did not want to go inside until he was hit in the face with a snowball!

Our neighbor's snowman.

I thought this was such a cute picture the way she was laying on her arm.

Mommy's Sweet Pea (my dad bought this little outfit)

Can you tell P has been bored. We tied all his trucks together with Christmas string.

Madelynn's first dr. visit at 5 days old. She weighed a little more than an ounce more than she did at birth. The girl has no trouble eating!
6 comments:
She really looks like Preston in the one with her eyes open. How precious!! We had fun playing in the snow together!!
She is so sweet! You must be feeling well to be out in the snow. I'm jelous.
Audrey
wow! she is BEAUTIFUL! congratulations, Mandi!
She is so precious. Sorry about the pizza, I promise to bring you something good some day soon.
Sweet pictures of Maddi! The snow looks fun!
Maddi is precious - what a sweet family you have! We miss you and your crazy personality around the 'Hall but know you're loving life just as it is right now. Savor every moment! Linda
Post a Comment