Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Our Newest Addition

Madelynn Marie Terry "Maddi"
Born Sunday, Jan. 17, 2010 @ 4:13 a.m.
7lbs. 13 ounces 20 inches long
Head full of black hair!













21 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh my goodness! She is too cute for words. I hope your first day home went well.

Love ya'll!
Wendy

Lindsay said...

That's awesome Mandi! Congrats on your little girl....she's precious : )

The Parker Family said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful and I love the name. We cannot wait to see her. Give her a hug from the Parkers!

Melissa said...

Yay for pictures! I've been checking every day! So cute and how fun to have a baby girl and all the girly stuff! The Cornwells are happy for y'all!

Natalie Church said...

Congratulations!! She is too cute! Hope everything is going well!

Jenny said...

Congratulations! She's completely adorable!!!

Audrey said...

So sweet! Can't wait to meet her! You ended up going in before me after all : )

Audrey

Angie said...

Congratulations, Mandi!! She is beautiful!

Ashley & Bobby said...

Congrats...she is beautiful!

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations to all of you!She's so sweet!!! And, what great big brother/baby sister shot! Makes me ready to meet ours.....

Cristie said...

adorable! love all of that hair, congrats!

The Monsarrats said...

so excited you posted pics already! went to your blog hoping to find some and was pleasantly surprised! she's beautiful and such great pics of ya'll as a family! praying for ya'll! jenn

Lori said...

Congratulations!!! She is beautiful and you look amazing! Love her name!

maggie and michael said...

Congratulations! She's precious!

LB said...

She is beautiful! Girls are soo fun! Hope you are feeling good!

Candie Bowen said...

Congrats!! She is precious!!! Girls are so much fun!!

Kim said...

Yea!! So happy for y'all! I'm glad everything went well. I'll pray you get enough sleep. Love you!

Stephani said...

Congratulations!!! She is precious!!! I'm totally jealous that mom got to hold her...that's when being 700 miles away really stinks!!! Give her kisses for me and I can't wait to meet her!!!
XOXO
Stephani

Amie said...

Congrats Mandi and Josh! She is beautiful!! Hope to see y'all when we're in town! Love, Amie Jackson

Blessed said...

Congratulations! She is so cute! I can't wait to see more pictures! :)

Gaga said...

Maddi is soooooo precious...can't wait to see her again : )
Hope you all are doing well!!!
Love ya!