Sunday, February 21, 2010

The things kids say!

Baby Bible presentation at church. She was almost one month old.
I promise she was fine...just a little mad. Every time she cries Preston tells me I need to feed her.

Look at those feet and that little hand!


Preston covered Maddi in stickers! He says he decorated her:) He has been such a sweet big brother. He refuses to call her Maddi and tells anyone who does that her name is "Madowhen. " The funniest thing he has done happened today. He come up to me and patted one side of my chest and said, "mommy this is Madelynn's milk." He then went around my chair to the other side patted it and said, "This is Madelynn's juice." In shock I just laughed and said okay. Later tonight she cried and of course she was hungry according to him. He then instructed me to feed her on the juice side! So funny!!!



10 comments:

Audrey said...

Too cute!

Anonymous said...

That is funny! What a sweet brother!

The Scurlocks said...

That is hilarious! I can't believe she is already one month old!! Can't wait to see ya'll again.

Angie said...

Ha ha ha!! That is cracking me up!

Rachel said...

I love the picture of her in her carseat with her finger in her mouth! Sweet girl! And Preston is so cute! Love the juice and milk thoughts!:)

Kim said...

That's so sweet!!

Julie said...

Hilarious!

emily said...

haha! i love it!

Abigail and Ansley said...

That happened to us too!...except the girls thought one was milk and the other was vegetables! I have also caught them feeding their babies like mommy does. Whew! She is beautiful!

The Monsarrats said...

that boy is funny! just like his mommy and daddy!