Friday, January 11, 2008

My Cousin's Wedding

Jason and Kristen at the reception.


Jason, Josh C., & my brothers John and Josh


This is the closest we can come to a decent picture these days.


Me, Cory, and Wendy
Preston was SO tired at the reception.


Dad, Me, John, & Josh


Preston danced the night away with his grandfathers. If he wasn't out there with my dad the Big Brent had him out there.

We had a blast at this wedding. First of all my family is crazy which makes the night very interesting. Preston made it for about 45 seconds into the wedding. He loved walking around at the reception and being on the dance floor even if he was out there all alone. He has a little bounce he does when we ask him to dance!

At the reception they roasted an entire pig. It was really good food. I had a blast hanging out with my family and watching them all let loose on the dance floor. I don't think I sat down for hours. My brother John video recorded some of it so it may come back to haunt us.......

4 comments:

Ashley & Bobby said...

looks like you had fun...I am loving your bangs! :)

Anonymous said...

I didn't know Jason was getting married. Awesome! Your bangs are cute! YUCK about the mouse. I would be scared to get in my car:) I can't believe they did that to his sippy cup! Unbelievable! Remind me to tell you about walking around LU's campus when we were home for Christmas.

Elizabeth said...

Sounds like a fun time!

Melissa said...

So precious that Preston danced with his grand-daddies!