Thursday, November 1, 2007

Walden Farm

The best picture I got of him all day!


This farm was so cute and tons of places to take good pictures:)


Preston and Will loved riding in the wagon.


He was not scared of anything besides the loud mooing cow in his face!

We had so much fun at the farm we went back the next day. It was free to get in and they had tons to do for children. I loved it. (and it is only a few miles from home)

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Isn't Walden Farm great! So fun! I want to start taking Will to Kindermusik. I think he would like it. We do the Little Gym and he loves that. Wears him out!!! Preston is getting so big, what a cute boy!!!

Blessed said...

Cute pictures, Mandi. I think he looks just like you in the first one!! What a cutie!

thesemanchiks said...

Great pictures! Can't wait to see ya'll soon!