Sunday, October 28, 2007

Halloween Party!!

There were some really cute costumes!


The Whites and Crawfords! How creative....they made these costumes:)


I was a sweet little bunny:) and Josh was my sugardaddy Hugh Hefner!


Franklin made a beautiful woman....


Nasty.....:0

Thanks Jeff and Jenny for hosting the Halloween party. We had a blast.

9 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Great pictures and costumes! Sounds like you guys had fun!

Jillina said...

Ha Ha! Love the pics!

Melissa said...

That was a lot of funny! Way to save yourself in Bible class yesterday!

Courtney said...

How fun - we aren't going to a costume party this year. I think they are so fun. Love the costumes!

Blessed said...

I love your costume!! How funny! You are working that bunny suit!

thesemanchiks said...

I kow ya'll had a great time! Yes, you and Josh look great!

thesemanchiks said...

I know ya'll had a great time! Yes, you and Josh look great!

thesemanchiks said...

Oh will you send me a good pic of the kids from today???

Angie said...

Funny!