Monday, October 1, 2007

Sea World and Universal Studios

Josh and I out front of Sea World!


Shamoo... Shamoo....


Dolphins begging for fish!


You are seeing correctly there was a man standing in the tip of the dolphin.

Look closely...the dolphins are pushing the trainer through the water.

Okay I had never been to Sea World. I was amazed at these animals and what they can learn to do. I love it! Josh and I took a trip alone for our 5th anniversary. September is a perfect time for theme parks. The was only 5 or 10 minute waits for every ride. We tore up the roller coasters and other fun rides! We spent a weekend in Orlando and also got to go to Universal Studios. It was so fun to be together and doing fun stuff.....Needless to say we missed our boy in the worst way. We kept saying "oh we can bring him to do this.... oh he will love doing that." We aren't rushing his years by but it will be so fun when he can enjoy the good times with us!

3 comments:

Jillina said...

Happy Anniversary!! Looks like you guys had a great trip!

Candie Bowen said...

Happy Anniversary! What a great time of year to get away!

Elizabeth said...

That's so fun that you two got to do that! Happy Anniversary!