Well after 3 months I have finally created a blog. Josh reminded me lastnight that some of our friends and family have missed out on the first 3 months of Preston's life. He turned 3 months yesterday the 18th. He now weighs 14 pounds. My good friend Becca Messner recently gave him the name Big Wiggle because this boy does not stop moving! I feel like he eats all the time probably because he burns so many calories. We hope you enjoy the blog instead of getting tons of email pictures that take forever to open.
Friday, January 19, 2007
Finally
Well after 3 months I have finally created a blog. Josh reminded me lastnight that some of our friends and family have missed out on the first 3 months of Preston's life. He turned 3 months yesterday the 18th. He now weighs 14 pounds. My good friend Becca Messner recently gave him the name Big Wiggle because this boy does not stop moving! I feel like he eats all the time probably because he burns so many calories. We hope you enjoy the blog instead of getting tons of email pictures that take forever to open.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Mandi I'm so glad you are doing a blog! I've linked you up and I have other links to some of our lu friends on my blog. There are a lot of us out here now. :)
Preston is such a beautiful baby! I'm looking forward to staying in touch with you better.
Thanks Jillina! You are good at this bloging stuff. How did you get your picture on there?
mandi- hey whats up? how are ya'll doing. i am so glad and excited that you put up a blog about ya'll and preston. he is such an adorable little boy! i hope everything is going great! God bless ya'll.
Yay! I am so happy to finally see a little photo of Preston! He is beautiful, Congrats you guys! I am so looking forward to seeing more pics and keeping up with your lives. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging Mandi!
Welcome to the blog world! I have one too! www.lauriefrantz.blogspot.com. Your little boy is so precious! Hopefully we will get out there to meet him soon! I will check on you often! I love this blogging thing!
Mandi -
I'm so excited that you have a blog also. I've been wondering how you have been since Preston came. He is very handsome! I'm looking forward to "watching" him grow...
so glad to see your blog and to see that you are doing so well. preston is a cutie, but i guess you already knew that!
Hey Mandi - I am so glad you have a blog! I just had our Will on November 8 so we have little ones very close in age. WE are hoping to get back to Nashville soon so maybe they will be buddies! He is so sweet, I like his name too!
Courtney
Mandi-
Hey! I love your blog! Thanks so much for sending the link! We need to make it up the hill so Abigail and Ansley can play with handsome Preston! He is so precious! You look great!
Love,
The Johns Gang
Mandi- Your son is so adorably cute. I found your blog through Jillina's friends list. Love the pictures.
Mandi and Josh - Congrats on little Preston. He is so cute! It was good to see Ginny and Bogle on your blog. Everyone has babies?!?!
Hey you can add your picture if you hit edit my profile. Then you upload a picture of your choice just like you do to post pictures. Hope this makes sense. If not let me know. I can't wait to see your smiling face next to your comments. :)
Post a Comment