Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Swaddlers


I just want to give a shout out for Pampers Swaddlers. I am not sure about you other moms but they seem to work the best for us. I have used Huggies the past few days and we have had multiple outfits soaking in Oxi Clean. Yes, they do make baby oxi clean. Thanks to Rebecca Johns we found out about it. It works great. You can buy it a Target!

5 comments:

Courtney said...

Love Pampers Swaddlers - Hate Pampers Baby Dry! They are the worst diapers, especially for a breast fed baby's poop! Learned that one the hard way! Preston is so cute, lovethe lazy boy!
Courtney

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you gave a shout out to Pampers. That is hilarious! Needless to say we have had multiple outfits soaking in regular oxiclean even with the swaddlers. Guess we don't know how to use them! :)

Jillina said...

We use the cheap walmart brand White Cloud and the dreft stain remover. They work great for us. So holla to them as well. :)

Laurie said...

I love pampers! After we graduated from swaddlers we went to Cruisers. In my opinion, they are worth the extra money!

Malcolm said...

Boy do we miss em'! Never take the swaddlers for grandted!