Preston finally looks comfortable in his chair. We try to take his picture in it every once in a while to see how much he has grown. Wow it has happened fast... In the first picture he is 15 weeks. In the second he was 3 weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
18 comments:
He looks like he's chillin' in that chair, all propped up on his elbow. :)
Mandi,
That is too cute! I am going to have to find some prop to use to compare the growth too. I love that idea. Check out Joni's blog (link on my page) for a similar idea that she did with Lily.
He's sooo cute! They grow so fast, don't they?
Mandi...
He looks like you...(or at least I think that). I finally added you to my blog. You might start hearing from old camp friends!
I just found your blog. That Preston is so adorable!
We took Camden's picture every month with a big stuffed animal - it so AMAZING how much and how quickly they change! Aren't little boys great?!
wow. how fast they change. he is a total cutie, and i know you are having so much fun.
He is so cute! He looks so sweet sitting in his big boy chair. I think your shout out for Pampers Swaddlers is hilarious:) We use those, too! A little over a month until Disney World.
Hey Mandi - It was great to hear from you. Preston is such a little cutie! I can't wait to show Josh the blog.
Hey Mandi - It was great to hear from you! Preston is such a little cutie. I can't wait to show Josh your blog.
cute cute cute cute cute!!!!
I love the pictures in his chair! Check out Roselyn's 3-month photo on my blog - she is posed just like him with her elbow up on the arm of the chair, just chilling.
Oh, I love these photos! We did the same colors for James' nursery. Too cute!
HEY MANDY! SO glad to find your blog! I have to add you to my list. I think of you guys often. Thrilled to see pics of your precious preston! Nothing like being a mommy! Love you bunches!
Elizabeth (hendrickson) Miller
Thank you so much for sharing with me, it is obvious, you have a very happy and blessed family!
I'd love to see Ari sitting next to him...by the time we make it home I doubt they will both fit. He looks mighty handsome sittin' in that chair! We miss ya'll!
That is too freaking cute!!! You better watch it, before you know it he'll be jumpin' out of that chair!!! You gotta bring him by the office when it warms up!! I wanna SQUEEZE him!!!! :)
He is such a handsome big boy!
He is too cute! Hope you ahs a good Vday if you know what I mean. Talk with you later, humdinger.
MistyGeorge
Post a Comment