
PCB Church of Christ. Preston made it through about 7 minutes of service and had to be taken out. After falling backwards in a nursery chair we made our way outside. Ari was so concerned about Preston she had to come find him!

Bath Time:)

Both kids slept in the same room but different pack and plays. Needless to say when one was up so was the other. Maybe I should say once Preston was ready to get up we all were. You can tell from Aria's face she is still tired.

Dinner at Back Porch. If you haven't been to Panama City lately they have built and entire new shopping center called Pier Park. It has tons of restaurants and cute shops!

The water was so pretty this time of year. I have never been to the beach in May before and I think it is my favorite time to go!

Digging in the sand!

After a long day at the beach Ari gives Becky some love. I am sad this is the only picture I took with Lia in it:(

Ari is showing her cute face and Preston is signing touch down!

We dug a hole in the sand for Ginny's belly. It was her idea and she loved being able to lay on her stomach for the first time in a while. She is such a cute pregnant woman! (you can't even tell from this picture that she is pregnant)

This was hilarious. Ari would hide in the closest and scream really loud. When she saw Preston coming she would shut the door. He would run off then run back to see if she was ready to look at him again!

These two did so good in the car!

On the way home Ari's baby kept Preston occupied. Here he is feeding her a bottle:)
We had a such a good time together and the kids continued to make us laugh. Preston ran circles around Ari and she would grab a hold of his hood or shirt to try to slow him down! They are so different but get along really well. Ari is loves to roam around and medal in everyone stuff. At one point she pulled everything out of our bags in the hall. We think they are missing each other now!
9 comments:
Hot body! Mandi's looks good too!(regarding the pic of Mandi and Preston on the beach)
Looks like y'all had fun! I didn't even know you went. PCB-is that where y'all's condo is? We go this weekend to Orange Beach! I can't wait!
Is that Preston playing with a baby doll!!!! Has Josh seen that picture:-) Looks like you all had a great time!
How fun! Glad you had such a fun trip! It makes me want to get to the beach really bad!
glad to see beach pix! love how ya'll dug a hole for gin's belly! great idea! miss you jenn
I know y'all must have had so much fun! These are great pics!
Had to comment to say that I also have dug a whole in the sand at the beach when I was very pregnant. And it felt AMAZING! Although I'm sure it looked funny. Good for Ginny! :)
What a fun trip! I was wondering where you got your gorgeous tan!
That little white bottom is sooooooooo cute!
Post a Comment