Preston in his Halloween pajamas (thanks Will).
We thought we would post a little halloween pre-veiw. Thanks to the Forresters, Preston has a Halloween costume. I love it. Hopefully you can tell he is going to be a lobster. He tried it on Sunday to be sure it fit and I had to snap a few shots. Turst me he wasn't this happy for the entire photo shoot! Enjoy the cooler weather:)
16 comments:
He is such a handsome little boy!! Glad yall had fun in Orlando!
How cute!
That costume is too cute!
Precious! Some of our friends dressed up as chefs last year and their son was the lobster. Are you guys going to dress up with Preston? You should, it's so much fun!
LOVE the lobster suit!
So, so cute! I'm glad you got to get away on a little trip! Glad you had fun!
Cute, cute boy! Cute costume!!
Very cute! It looks so much like a big boy!
Mandi too cute!! Can't wait to see ya'll.
What a cute little lobster you have!! I have been trying to get Jack and Molly to wear their costumes around the house, so they be used to them by the big night! Take care!
Love the little costume! He will be so cute! Happy Anniversary. I'm glad ya'll got to take a trip together!
what kind of mother would dress her kid up in a sissy costume like that?!!!!!
Love,
Stephen Cornwell
So cute! We have been looking at the whale and dolphin pics everyday, several times a day! And now, Frances wants to see Lobster Preston everyday too!
Cute! Halloween is so much more fun with kids, isn't it??
What a cutie!! I love the costume! He is such a happy baby! See you later....
He is all smiles in every picture. I love it.
Post a Comment