The day couldn't have gone better. We had Preston's first birthday party at his Gran and Big Brent's house. Their yard is huge and was the perfect place for our big event. Preston got tons of toys, clothes, books, and balls. Our trunk was full going home. He also loved his cake. It took him a minute of tasting the icing before he actually dug in. Once he started eating it he would pause for a clap, smile, and "ahhh." I think he had lots of fun. I guess one day we will tell him all about it since he won't remember anything!
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Birthday Boy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
17 comments:
I've never heard it called a "smash cake" before.... so cute! Looks like everything went really well. You look great, by the way. Rachel told me you had dwindled down to nothing! :)
I am so glad the party was so much fun! We are getting geared up for Will's party too! I can't wait!
Very cute pictures! It looks like Preston and Mama had tons of fun opening presents!
Looks like fun! You do have a big family! I enjoyed looking at the pictures. And, super cute cake!!
WOW! What a turn-out to his party. Happy Birthday, Preston! =)
Looks like everyone had a great time! It's hard to believe that he is already one! Happy Birthday, Preston!
What a fun party! Love the truck cake! Happy 1st b-day Preston!
wow! happy birthday, preston. sounds like a great day. i love that cake.
Can't wait to see Preston decked out in his Polo attire! Who would have thought that Ryan would have bought something Polo for him:-) I still can't believe he is officially one as of yesterday! Is it time to start thinking about another one...haha totally kidding!
I can't believe that he's already one! It goes so fast, doesn't it? His cake is adorable! Do you make it? I'm glad that you had such a pretty day to enjoy the party!
So cute-what a fun party!
No way Preston is 1! Wow! Glad the party went well and you look soo pretty!
I'm so glad his 1st birthday party was a huge success!! I love the cake! Looks like Preston had tons of fun:)
I can't believe he is already one!!!! Good grief, time flies! you look great and Preston looks as precious as ever!
Looks like you guys had a great time! I really like the cake...it was cute :)
Happy belated birthday! I haven't been very good at blogging so I am behind. It looks like you had a great first bday party. That is just one of many more to plan! It was good to see you the other day.
What a big boy!!!! Love the cake.... Can't believe he is ONE!!! He will be playing t-ball next. :)
Post a Comment