Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Random Pictures

Finally he sat still for a second...
I think he would let me read to him all day long...
Best picture I could get of him strolling around. He is so brave and thinks he can go wherever he wants.
Chillin on the couch before bed. I love him in his pj's.

I know we haven't posted in a while so please excuse my post all at once! We are doing great and staying busy!

8 comments:

LB said...

It seems like he has gotten so big so fast. . . it seems like just yesterday when he was born! He is precious! It looks like you have been super busy!

Angie said...

Oh, my goodness. He grew so much since the last pictures!

Melissa said...

Mandi...he looks like such a big boy sitting in the green chair!

maggie and michael said...

He does look like such a big boy in these pictures. I can't believe how he's grown!

The Parker Family said...

Preston is such a big boy now...I cannot believe how much he has grown. He is so precious. Soon we won't be able to call him baby Preston.

Kim said...

He's starting to look so old! But still cute as can be. I can see Josh in the couch picture.

Jillina said...

Ok Preston is seriously beautiful!

Candie Bowen said...

What cute pictures!