Cute little (big) Lizzie was laughing for the camera. She is precious!
Preston has learned to knock his tall basket over so that he can get his toys out.
He is also good at crawling through his tunnel.
Unfortunately we are finding that he does like to climb. While we are in his room playing we usually stick a stuffed animal in his little chair so he doesn't climb because he isn't sure how to get down yet.......
1 comment:
We have the same tunnel! We just put it up tonight though bc it had been sitting in our living room and he hadn't played with it in forever. We pulled out a little ride and push toy. He inspected it, but didn't like riding on it:) I LOVE the duck tub! We need one! I feel like I've had a work out everytime we do a bath bc he crawls all over the place. Where did they get it? He is soo big! I can't wait to see him again! Maybe in October.
Post a Comment