
This past weekend we went with my family to Center Hill Lake. My brother has a boat so we spent the weekend on it. The weather was beautiful and the water felt awesome. Preston had a great time with his cousins, grand-dad, and aunts and uncles. He wore himself out playing with the other boys. He loved the water but didn't like his life jacket so much. Cory's boss has a
lake house we were able to stay in which was incredible. We had such a fun time!
6 comments:
Hey Mandi! Preston is so cute!! It looks like you all are going to have a water baby! Glad to hear that you all had a great weekend at the lake!
I love how preston is holding josh's hand in that picture. Little boys love their daddies!
Cute pictures!!! Looks like the pack-n-play saved the day. I never would have thought it would work, but I just learned something new today! You all look so happy too!
So fun! I love how big Preston's smile is in this picture! I he still trying to walk?
Looks like he had a great time-we have got to go-We haven't been since Frances was born!!
How fun and great idea about the pack and play! I would have never thought of that!!
Post a Comment