Monday, August 6, 2007

Monday Morning......

It is Monday morning and Josh is out of town. As usual Preston wakes me up with his sweet talking. Once I arrive in his room I find him covered but not with his blanket..... Let me apologize now.
Please don't post this mom......
Can you see what is on his FACE? ( actually the flash doesn't do it justice)


His hair isn't usually this dark.....

That is what you think it is......


This is the 4th morning in a row that Preston has been awaken by his #2's. We have washed the sheets daily and had a constant soaking of clothes for a week now. We have now gone through 4 pairs of pj's and 6 outfits. He is on average of 4 poops per day. Some say it is just his teeth but I am now concerned and tired. I have put a call in to his dr. For some reason it just goes straight up his back. He wears the #3 diaper so I don't think they are to small.

Today topped it all with poop everywhere: face, caked in his hair, bumper pad, sheets, blanket, clothes, etc. We went straight to the tub yesterday and today. Bless his heart:)
Shortly after we got bathed and dressed it happened again. Yep- straight up his back. Another outfit is soaking.....
Christine, I am understanding how you feel after Will's accident.
Jillina I am glad we didn't have this mess at your house and thanks for putting Josh up for the night!

11 comments:

Melissa said...

Ohhh....Mandi...poor you...poor Preston!

Angie said...

Oh, Mandi! How frustrating to get everything clean just in time to start all over again! Hopefully the doctor will get in touch with you soon, and until then, no more veggies for Preston! :-)

Jillina said...

Oh my word! We actually talked about this last night! We were complaining about William waking up soaked with the #1 - clearly we have nothing to complain about! Next time you guys have to come with Josh though.

Courtney said...

He must be getting his daily recommendation of fiber...heehee! What a wonderful thing to wake up too! Ugh, so sorry...

Kim said...

Yep, it's me out there. =)
At first, the pictures were hilarious. But as I read on, I felt your frustration. Hope your doc can help!

Stacy said...

Oh the joys of babies....Reese does that, but only when my mom is in town....how crazy is that?! At least you know all systems are working. :)

Anonymous said...

Please tell me that somehow this is just a little boy problem?? Oh, so much to look forward as a new mommy!

Ryan and Michelle said...

Mandi!!! Thanks for sharing this wonderful sight! It definately gives me one more thing to be excited about?!?!?!? By the way, he is so precious, even though he does have these little accidents!!!

Julie said...

Oh-I am so sorry for both of you! I hope you're dr. has some good info for you-maybe he's getting into the prunes while your not looking-ha!

chris anne said...

poor little guy. have you checked on any allergies? i know that is one reason for really strange poops.

Carmen said...

Oh, Mandi...that is not fun! I hope it's gotten better. I am always washing Knox's sheets because they're wet in the morning...I think because he sleeps on his stomach. You might want to at least try bigger diapers at night...sometimes that helps. Hope you're doing well, besides all the poop...I need to talk to you soon...it's been a long time!