Ginny found out a few days ago that her father was missing. This morning she got the call that he has passed away (which was about 2am in China). The cause of death is not yet known.
Her father was planning to be with them in China on the 22nd. Ginny is devasted as well as Sloan. Sloan was very close with him. They are trying to get back to the state within the next few days.
Please pray for the following:
Their flights work out (no layovers)and for little Ari flying again.
For comfort for Ginny and her entire family.
I really don't like to post a blog about this but I know that each of my friends reading this will put her family in their prayers. Thank you all in advance.
Monday, March 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Mandi, Thank you for sharing this news. We will definately keep them in our prayers.
i'm so glad you posted this. thank you for telling us. we will definitely pray.
Oh my stars. I will definitely pray!!!
That is horrible. Please keep us all posted. I can't imagine what she is going through right now. They will be in my prayers.
Keep us updated. I know that was such a shock for Ginny and her family.
I'm so sorry to hear such sad news. I appreciate you sharing this, and I know Ginny and her family could use our prayers.
Post a Comment