It was my first few nights away from Preston which was hard... Josh's mom (Gran) kept him for us! It was great to be away but wonderful to see Preston after a few days without him! (I guess all moms know how that feels.)
Sunday, March 25, 2007
Ski Trip
We took a trip a few weeks ago to Perfect North ski resort in Indiana. We had a great time hanging out with my brothers, sister-in-law, nephew, friends, etc. We skied for one day but stayed two nights.
It was my first few nights away from Preston which was hard... Josh's mom (Gran) kept him for us! It was great to be away but wonderful to see Preston after a few days without him! (I guess all moms know how that feels.)



It was my first few nights away from Preston which was hard... Josh's mom (Gran) kept him for us! It was great to be away but wonderful to see Preston after a few days without him! (I guess all moms know how that feels.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good for you guys for having some adult time. Soo hard but def worth it - of course I say this as someone who hasn't taken a night away with Mark, with friends yes. Weird.
Post a Comment