Friday, January 21, 2011

Preston got a shaving kit from the Brownlees for Christmas and he knows just how to use it! He doesn't miss a spot. I guess he has watched his dad for four years. Let's just say it is a process for both of them! So funny:)








First hunting trip for Josh and P! I think it is safe to say they had a blast. Now Preston is sad every weekend when he doesn't get to go. He had a blast with Ari, Sloan, and Mr. Steve!

Little Miss Priss is all over the place and into everything! She started walking weeks ago and is practically running now. Her favorite food is pizza and fruit! I promise she eats more then any of us. We just don't know where she puts it. She doesn't miss a thing and is just as bossy as Preston ever was!
~One year old~

10 Months and walking!

11 Months













2 comments:

Ashley & Bobby said...

love the pics of Preston shaving...that is priceless!

The Parker Family said...

Both of my boys love those shaving kits. Preston is so cute! He looks so proud in those pictures.