
This child is a mess! She is all over the place. Today she climbed onto the fire place twice. I don't remember Preston being so daring! She pulls up on everything and is full of personality. I love it! This was her climbing out of P's new toy.

She finds a way!

Rolled on over and got up smiling!

This is one of those gift that you just cringe when you help your child open. My dad goes crazy buying things he thinks kids would like, not considering the parents! The day after Preston's party, dad called to see if we had put it up yet. He and P were equally excited about it. I have to give it to dad, P and M do love it! As you can see it takes up a good portion of the bonus room!

9 Months old aready.

I love this picture because you can see that she has 4 bottom teeth and one eye tooth on top (you have to look close:). Just in time for Halloween:0
1 comment:
She is so precious...I love that color on her!
Audrey
Post a Comment