Friday, May 29, 2009

POTTY TRAINING
We have started!! P has done really well. I can't complain! It is so funny seeing him in big boy underwear. I think the funniest story dealt with his first night of pull ups before bed. I had NO idea that there are pull ups for specific genders..... guess I should have read the package. Anyhow, when he saw the pink Dora pull up I had out to put on him he freaked! He says to me, " Mommy, I not wear those... they Haileys!" Needless to say at this point he has about 26 pink dora pull ups let to wear! One day he will kill me:)



Memorial Day!Preston in heaven riding on the Hutchison's golf cart!
Preston and KEKE! A little girl went up and asked Keeley what her name was and she responded, "Keeley." Two seconds later Preston thought he had to chime in and said, "no it's KeKe." He love her!







Happy Birthday Dad and John!!




Mother's Day at the Beach!






Preston sucking on his first very own milkshake!! He got so frustrated because he couldn't get it out fast enough!










4 comments:

Angie said...

He really will kill you someday for Dora pull-ups! :) Too funny!

Rachel said...

I can't believe you did that to your son:)! Funny! I want to hear all about potty training! CAll me!

Christy C Beach said...

Heard some good news from your stepdad. He is so sweet. Came in the shop today.AWESOME!

Kim said...

POOR guy in those pink "panties." =) Do get a picture!