Saturday, May 9, 2009

Big 3-0

They made me do it!Preston and I think his second doughnut.....I am worried he will like them as much as me...
Me and My brothers!

Weston will do/ try just about anything!!!!

Josh, Josh, Preston, and Weston!
Wendy, Me, and Cory
Lori, Laura, Me, and Lia
Me with Josh and Wendy
J-Willis trying to bowl
Right after I snapped this shot he dropped the ball....luckily it didn't land on any toes.

Maw Maw and Paw Paw

Big Brent and Gran
Preston and Ari

John, Dad, me, and Josh


Wow, I can't believe I am 30..... I guess I'll get use to saying it soon. Half the time I still want to answer 20 something when someone asks me how old I am! We celebrated my birthday with friends and family at the bowling alley with Krispy Kreme doughnuts for my cake. (Thanks Becky:) I had a blast!

8 comments:

The Parker Family said...

Happy Birthday...welcome to your 30's! It is really not that bad:)

Audrey said...

Yeah...join the club! Happy Birthday!

Audrey

Kristy said...

Happy Belated Birthday I hope it was great!!

LB said...

Happy Birthday!! How fun to be surrounded by friends and family! Lawton loves doughnuts, too! I took them to his school for his birthday celebration. :)

Natalie said...

Man!! Your OLD!! HA! HA!

Jillina said...

Happy Birthday Mandi! You look beautiful!

thesemanchiks said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!! Sorry i missed you big 30, hope it was a wonderful birthday. And hope you all are doing well!

Blessed said...

Happy Birthday! 30 looks good on you! :)