Monday, January 5, 2009

Hawaii

For all of you who have begged for Hawaii pictures here you are!!! My family took a trip over the week of Thanksgiving. We had a blast! We visited the island of Oahu. I had been once before with the Lipscomb softball team and have wanted my family to go ever since. It worked for us all this year!
The waves were huge most of our time there. I almost drowned (seriously). I think this picture turned out so great with the wave in the background. The surfing competition was taking place over the weekend. We had never seen surfers before:)

We took a short morning trip on the Catamaran. Diamond Head Volcano is in the background of this picture.The island behind us in this picture is suppose to look like the shape of a turtle. The water was amazing!


Thanksgiving Day after snorkeling at Hunama Bay!



SURPRISE! My brother Josh asked Wendy to marry him!!!!!! It is the most romantic story ever! They were engaged on Diamond Head Volcano! Once they came back to the room we laid them! No date has been set yet!




Family picture at Pearl Harbor. Behind us is the actual anchor used on the ship.





Cliff jumping. I know this is Josh because of those long arms! It looks dangerous, but it was really fun!! My dad even jumped off. You had to get the timing perfect and land right on top of a incoming wave. This day was one of the highlights of our trip. We stayed an played here for hours:)







We had to have a picture with palm trees in the background.






Downtown Wakiki with parrots all over us! Sorry it's blurry.








Waiting at the bus stop.










1 comment:

Rachel said...

YEAH! Finally updates! Girl you are looking good in your swimsuit! I'm jealous:( It will be a long time before I ever even dream of looking like that again. Oh well..... I'm sorry about the play! It was kind of short notice and I wasn't thinking I know.