Saturday, January 24, 2009

A few hours of warm weather.....

Isn't this the cutest picture! He loves apples but won't eat it unless the stem is detatched!

One time we were riding in the car and I gave him an apple to eat. I went to get him out of the car and he gave me the left overs from the apple. He had eaten almost the ENTIRE thing. He ate the bottom, core, seeds, etc. I laughed to hard. He only handed me 1/4 of the good part!


Sitting on the new alligator at the zoo. Doesn't it look real?





Preston's new thing is turning the lights off in the bathroom anytime I am doing anything in there. It was funny at first, but now it's quite annoying...





I combed his hair straight back!!!!!!!!!!! He looked so funny. He did NOT want to look at himself in the mirror:>




He is something else! I love his double chin in the shot. He doesn't even look like himself!






Riding Bob the Builder at Chuckie Cheese!







He was SO excited to see Chuckie!








I think he hugged him about 4 times! Chuckie was so kind:)










8 comments:

Audrey said...

Hey Mandi,

Those pics are so cute. I hope school and all is going well for you!

Audrey

Keeley White said...

The second picture of his hair cmbed back is hliarious!!!! Thank you so much for bringing my favorite soup today!

The Monsarrats said...

preston is looking so big, i think his haircut makes him look older.

thesemanchiks said...

Great pictures!! Miss ya'll...

Blessed said...

Mandi,

He is just adorable! I think he looks so much like you! I love the apple pictures and story! And, the combed back hair picture!

Natalie said...

Those hair picts. are hilarious!! The double chin does help it out too!! Too cute!

Carmen said...

Cute pictures!! I can't believe how old he looks! Hope you're doing well...I'm just trying to make it through the winter here. I know I need to update my blog:) Hope to talk to you soon...

Candie Bowen said...

He is so cute!