Breakfast with Santa... This is about the best family shot we got all day:(

Trying to do the crafts. He lasted about 2 seconds with this one!

Hunter and Mack Mack stayed the night with us. Here is Hunter making Christmas cookies. I think I wore him out with continuous rolling and cutting:)

Preston did everything Mack did.... Those two are funny together.

Aunt Toni came over for a visit too. Look the only one not looking is Preston. He gets sucked into the t.v. bad.....

I took this picture. We are both cheesing!

Amy, Ginny, and me thought we could take turns shopping with all the children... This was my turn for duty. Don't they all look so cozy and grown?

Preston gets SUPER excited to watch his, "Vickey Vovie." (Mickey Movie) He climbs up to your face and whispers, "Vickey Vovie." Of course he Gran can't say no. Once you repeat what he says his automatic response is, "Okay." It happens everytime. He sucks you in and we all laugh at him!

After Sunday Church!

Christmas Eve...unwrapping presents with Aunt Catherine.

Last but not least....Preston's big truck. He is like is it really mine? He has only had one wreck so far. He pushed the gas and ran straight into Josh's car. He was looking back at me like what just happened. The whole time he was facing me he still had his foot on the gas bumping into Josh's car. I was laughing so hard he couldn't understand me saying take your foot off the pedal! Now he prefers to just sit in it:(

Just before his wreck!

Santa brought a new train table!

Toni, me, Wendy, and Cory at mom's house for Christmas!

Christmas morning. Preston couldn't wait to get his hands on the cookies Santa didn't eat!
2 comments:
It's about time for an update!!!! I love Preston's new truck. That is the best Christmas present ever for a little boy.
I like Josh's pj's in this last picture...interesting!
Post a Comment