
Chilli Supper!

Chillin by the camp fire! It was cold:)

We had a huge campsite with lots of room.

Trying to catch a fish with hotdogs.....

Preston wanted to do it all himself. I wish we had caught something for his sake!

It was a beautiful morning!
My First Trip to the Biltmore!



Halloween ( Mickey Mouse)

Preston and Will

Preston and Lauryn

Mickey and Gran

Mommy, Daddy, and Mickey
6 comments:
Preston is the cutest Mickey ever! The camping trip looks like so much fun...hopefully we can join you guys in the spring.
Love the Mickey Mouse outfit! I think Grace is in LOVE! :) (we watch Mickey faithfully EVERY morning!!) And so scary about Preston's fall... just read that... so glad he's OK!!!
We had fun camping! Can't wait to go again! "Mickey" sure is a cutie!
how cute was preston as mickey! looks like ya'll had fun at the biltmore and camping. i remember the trip with sid to the biltmore in college, feels like forever ago! jenn
I love the Biltmore! It's one of my very favorite places to go! Going back at Christmas would be so fun!
Love all the pictures!!!!! Preston and Lauryn look so cute together, I must say! :)
Post a Comment