Thursday, October 2, 2008

New Pictures!

Josh is laughing at Preston saying "Percy, James, and Thomas." The way he says it is so funny:>
I put this shirt on the other day. Preston saw me and said "off." Once I took it off he said, " Preston" and pointed to his chest! His mind is really working these days! I love it!!!
Festival at my dad's church. Mack Mack was feeding the rabbit:)
Preston was so concerned about the sheep getting food.
Riding the horses!
Getting a pumpkin painted on his face. I have NEVER seen him sit this still. I think it helped for Mack to go first.
Can you tell they both loved the blow up thing?

The big boy hair cut. It was just time. He looks so different, but adorable!
In the toy box with our neighbor Anna.


Riding the train! I have seen more than one of these around lately. He loves it and says, "all aboard" every time he sees it.
Chilling with dad. He is eating a dumb dumb. He keeps his hand on the stick and never takes the sucker out of his mouth until he is completely done with it..............


Walking on the sand bar during our short trip to Fl.

I was trying to get a picture of the sunset:)
below: Happy Birthday Lauryn! We spent her special day with her at the Monkey's Tree House. It was very fun and we plan to go back:)
More......He still uses some of his signs when he is really trying to get a point across:)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow preston is precious! love the new haircut and love the picture of him walking on the sand bar where you can see his belly sticking out! so cute! can't wait to see you in october!

Rachel said...

I love his new haircut! Did you do it yourself? Alex does the same thing with suckers...never takes them out of his mouth:) Funny! He is soo cute!

Kim said...

Looks like y'all have been having fun- love the picture updates. =)
He looks like such a big boy now!