Thursday, July 17, 2008

Our Visit with the Warrens

Preston and Big Lovin (Alex) in the tub!

Chillin on the swing in Northport like two old men.


Playing in the water.

S"MORES

Alex would stuff marshmallows in his mouth. It was so funny. The boy eats more than any child I have ever seen.


We were cracking up at his faces. I think he got a little to much in his mouth.


Rachel's smores maker. They were delicious but to forever to cook!


Preston trying his first bite.......


I think he liked them:)


My crazy child kept pushing his body around in circles. We laughed at them because they started squealing like girls. I guess they were communicating. They looked like different races in the tub. Preston's has his little tan going on and poor Alex looked so pale. They were cute together.

Besides the fact that Preston bullied Alex most of our stay we had a blast. It was so fun watching these two together. Preston is 3 months older than Big Lovin but you would never know. Preston had his first time out sessions in Tuscaloosa. He actually sat there till I went to get him. Once I got him up he would repeat "sorry" after me then go hug Alex. He is learning. Rachel and I also had a fun time catching up, eating, and exchanging recipes (actually I didn't give her any). Thanks rach for a great trip! Next time in Nashville you need to stay with us before heading to Dar's house. I am sure she wouldn't mind:)

2 comments:

thesemanchiks said...

WHEN was this trip? Was this the trip you were talking about? B/c I thought you were talking about that she lived in B'ham? Or am I confusing her with another friend of yous? Also, could this happen to be John Warren????? I grew up with him in Tuscaloosa and we went to church together. If that's him, that is so crazy!!

Rachel said...

I love the smores pictures! I didn't get any of those. You need to email me some or put them on snapfish so I can order some. I'm so glad you came!! Thanks for a fun time...and oh yeah...give me some recipes!!