
Asa and Preston hanging out at the zoo!

Tate (and his big boy hair cut), Asa,
Phin, Preston and sweet Ari

Eating lunch. (Yes I got my hair cut......8+ inches gone....)

Lizzie, Knox,
Phin, Preston, Ari, and Tate

The kids had a fit over this red hat. All of them wanted to wear it:)

Preston is loving the pool this summer! He will jump in over and over and over again...

Once he hits the water he kicks his feet so fast. It is so funny!

Baby
Colton Karkau!! He is so precious and such a good baby! Sorry Josh's finger is covering his whole face...
10 comments:
OMG your hair looks great! WOW! That was a shock. Baby Karkau looks so sweet-when did she have him? Preston is getting so big. Can't wait to see y'all again.
I like your haircut! Glad you guys are enjoying your summer!!!!
What a shock!!! Your hair is too cute! Locks of love? Love ya Wendy
great pictures. love the new haircut. and i'm so glad to see a picture of baby colton. i haven't gotten a chance to go over and see him yet.
Your hair looks adorable!
Great photos of all the kids and baby Colton! When did Laura have him....what a doll baby.
Hey Mandi, the kids and I are flying into Nashville from Brazil for a friend's wedding on July 5, I was wondering if there would be anyone left in town (because of July 4th weekend)to meet up with. I am dying to see you girls and meet everyone's kiddos....it's been ages! We fly in Thursday morning (3rd)and fly out Sunday night(6th). If you have a chance, ask around and let me know. thanks!
By the way, love the hair!
your haircut looks great. like the blond! see you soon! jenn
I love your hair!!! It's so flattering on you!
Love your hair Mandi! It's looks great. Can't believe Tate got all his cut off, too:) Wish I could've been at the zoo with y'all....looks like you had a good time. Talk to you soon...
Cute summer pictures. Hey, and tell Ari's mommy to post sometime. =)
Post a Comment