






We visited
Arrington Vineyards
last night to celebrate a good friend of ours 30
th birthday. Happy Birthday Brian!! I was a really nice night and fun to be outside. The vineyard was really pretty. Everyone took food and we all had a picnic outside. I didn't even know this place existed and it is only 20 minutes from our house. They had a live band there playing some music outdoors and you could also participate in a wine tasting. We will be going back to watch another sunset! You can check the place out at
www.arringtonvineyards.com.

20 Months Old (he now says "cheese" when taking a picture)
6 comments:
Love your haircut!! You look so great!
Fun! I really like your haircut...I think I said that in the last comment, but I thought I would tell you again :) Your necklace looks pretty cute too ;)
Your little man is so cute! Miss seeing you guys at BCHH. Take care! - Amber
Sorry, meant BHCC.
Pregnancy brain... :)
I LOVE your haircut!!! You look gorgeous.
Justin and I just drove by that vineyard on Sunday. After being couped up for so many days to heal, I needed to get out of the house!! We didn't get out of the car though because we were dressed a little on the white trash side!! It did look like a lot of fun though - I'm glad you all enjoyed it!
Your hair is too cute by the way!
Post a Comment